I just typed out a lengthy start to my Myanmar report, only to have hotel wifi go down after hitting "submit". Now I can't find it.
Is there anyone smarter than me (yeah okay, all of you) that might know how to recover it ? Using IPad 2 if that helps.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 3 바다이야기릴게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 changing left over currency
- 6 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 7 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 8 Alternative to Koyasan
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 12 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 13 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 14 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 15 Tokyo hotel help
- 16 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 17 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 18 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 19 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 20 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 25 Phone calls to UK from Japan