I just typed out a lengthy start to my Myanmar report, only to have hotel wifi go down after hitting "submit". Now I can't find it.
Is there anyone smarter than me (yeah okay, all of you) that might know how to recover it ? Using IPad 2 if that helps.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 2 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 3 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 4 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 5 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 6 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 7 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 8 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 9 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 10 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 11 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 14 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 15 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 16 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 17 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 18 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 19 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 20 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 21 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 22 Taipei National Palace Museum
- 23 8.5 Days in Vietnam
- 24 Private Asia tours to Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Indonesia...
- 25 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses