I just typed out a lengthy start to my Myanmar report, only to have hotel wifi go down after hitting "submit". Now I can't find it.
Is there anyone smarter than me (yeah okay, all of you) that might know how to recover it ? Using IPad 2 if that helps.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Bali - What to do?
- 7 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 8 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 9 Being customs
- 10 Itinerary feedback please
- 11 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 12 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 13 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 16 Road Scholar tour in China
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing