I am looking to view a geisha performance on a Monday night in Tokyo. Can anyone recommend how to do this? I have a budget of up to 500 dollars for the performance and would like to take pictures as well. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 First time to srilanka
- 7 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 12 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 13 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 16 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 17 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 18 Nepal
- 19 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 20 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 23 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 24 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 25 1st time Japan - solo female