Hi all, I just bought a used copy of Gateway to Japan and, unfortunately, it's missing some pages related to a few areas we'll be traveling to. Since it's only a few pages, rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back to the shipper from New Zealand (at considerable cost), I thought I might ask if someone can copy them from their book and send them to me via email. (pages 217-8, and p415-422)
Gateway to Japan: specific pages
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Connaught Place
- 2 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 7 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 13 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 14 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 15 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 19 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 22 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 23 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 24 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 25 Great place for a honeymoon destination?