Hi all, I just bought a used copy of Gateway to Japan and, unfortunately, it's missing some pages related to a few areas we'll be traveling to. Since it's only a few pages, rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back to the shipper from New Zealand (at considerable cost), I thought I might ask if someone can copy them from their book and send them to me via email. (pages 217-8, and p415-422)
Gateway to Japan: specific pages
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 2 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 5 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 8 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 9 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 10 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 11 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 12 Osaka shopping
- 13 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 14 Penang
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 22 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 23 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 24 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 25 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U