Hi all, I just bought a used copy of Gateway to Japan and, unfortunately, it's missing some pages related to a few areas we'll be traveling to. Since it's only a few pages, rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back to the shipper from New Zealand (at considerable cost), I thought I might ask if someone can copy them from their book and send them to me via email. (pages 217-8, and p415-422)
Gateway to Japan: specific pages
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Kashmir today
- 5 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 6 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 9 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 10 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 11 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 12 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 13 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 14 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Triple Room in Singapore
- 17 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 18 What I like about Mumbai
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 21 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 22 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo