Hi all, I just bought a used copy of Gateway to Japan and, unfortunately, it's missing some pages related to a few areas we'll be traveling to. Since it's only a few pages, rather than deal with the hassle of sending it back to the shipper from New Zealand (at considerable cost), I thought I might ask if someone can copy them from their book and send them to me via email. (pages 217-8, and p415-422)
Gateway to Japan: specific pages
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 2 Angkor Wat guide
- 3 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 4 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 5 thai air Discovery pass question
- 6 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 7 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 8 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 9 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 10 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 11 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 17 10 days in South Korea?
- 18 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 19 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 20 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 23 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience