With only 3 nights in Sri Lanka, which single place should we pick to stay. Our interest has been peaked by the Kandy area (would expect to arrive via air taxi) vs. seeing the pristine beaches and stilt fishermen of the Galle area. No desire to hopskotch all over. Which of the 2 places would be more desirable and better to see as a tourist. BTW, our 3 nights in Sri Lanka would come after a 1 month tour of India.
Galle vs. Kandy
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 4 Things you should bring and not bring before Ha Long trip, Vietnam
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 7 How to handle cash in Japan
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 10 Great Wall hike
- 11 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 12 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 13 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 14 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 15 Six days in Hong Kong
- 16 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 19 Storing photos while traveling
- 20 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 21 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau