I am accompanying my husband to Sri Lanka in October for his work and his hosts have suggested putting us (and my 16 yo daughter) up at either the Galle face hotel or the Intercontinental. Have looked at them both on the internet and they look to have quite different "feels." Can anyone offer recent advice please?
Galle Face Hotel or Intercontinental Colombo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 Ubud Tips
- 4 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 7 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 8 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!