Going to Singapore in May - we are thinking about the Furama City Centre Hotel. Has anybody stayed there and if so what do you think about it. How far is it from the MRT and is it an easy walk to it (??under shelter from heat or rain). Is it a good location to access other parts of city. Any other hotels can also be recommended?
Furama hotel in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Putu in Bali????
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 buying a van in Mongolia
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria