Going to Singapore in May - we are thinking about the Furama City Centre Hotel. Has anybody stayed there and if so what do you think about it. How far is it from the MRT and is it an easy walk to it (??under shelter from heat or rain). Is it a good location to access other parts of city. Any other hotels can also be recommended?
Furama hotel in Singapore?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 introduce myself
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 4 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 7 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 8 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 9 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 10 independent travel in India
- 11 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 12 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 13 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 14 Magical India
- 15 geisha performance
- 16 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 17 Trip report China
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa