Going to Singapore in May - we are thinking about the Furama City Centre Hotel. Has anybody stayed there and if so what do you think about it. How far is it from the MRT and is it an easy walk to it (??under shelter from heat or rain). Is it a good location to access other parts of city. Any other hotels can also be recommended?
Furama hotel in Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 N. India itinerary feedback
- 2 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days