So far, most of the stuff read on this forum about Bali has been info on where to stay. Since that is already fixed for us (my husband, daughter and I), I would appreciate info on what to do. We are going to spend a week in Bali this month end at W Seminyak. Restaurants to go to, tour company for a trek to batur volcano, nightlife spots etc would come in handy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/kerave-hair-uk/
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 Help link building services
- 4 http://www.supplementadvise.com/alpha-boost/
- 5 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 6 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 7 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 10 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 11 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 12 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 13 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 14 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 19 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 20 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 21 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 25 Need some help with my final itinerary