So far, most of the stuff read on this forum about Bali has been info on where to stay. Since that is already fixed for us (my husband, daughter and I), I would appreciate info on what to do. We are going to spend a week in Bali this month end at W Seminyak. Restaurants to go to, tour company for a trek to batur volcano, nightlife spots etc would come in handy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 3 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 9 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 10 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 11 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Laos or Kerala?
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 Bali & Singapore in October
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 18 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 19 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 20 Booking on the fly
- 21 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 22 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 23 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town