So far, most of the stuff read on this forum about Bali has been info on where to stay. Since that is already fixed for us (my husband, daughter and I), I would appreciate info on what to do. We are going to spend a week in Bali this month end at W Seminyak. Restaurants to go to, tour company for a trek to batur volcano, nightlife spots etc would come in handy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 2 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 India E Tourist Visa
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 New Travelor
- 11 Honeymoon in Bali
- 12 Beautiful location for painting
- 13 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 14 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 15 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!