So far, most of the stuff read on this forum about Bali has been info on where to stay. Since that is already fixed for us (my husband, daughter and I), I would appreciate info on what to do. We are going to spend a week in Bali this month end at W Seminyak. Restaurants to go to, tour company for a trek to batur volcano, nightlife spots etc would come in handy.
Fun stuff to do in Bali, need ideas.
- 1 Planning a trip to SE Asia- limited time!
- 2 Off on a Bangkok holiday once again!
- 3 Vietnam Itineray Please Help
- 4 My Best of Philippines Photo Album (500+ Pics)
- 5 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Looking for help to plan trip to Vietnam
- 8 Safety in Malaysia
- 9 Anyone in Bangkok
- 10 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 11 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 12 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 13 Southern India
- 14 Exploring an abandoned village in Kazakhstan
- 15 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Taking cash to Burma/Myanmar
- 18 ANA Dreamliner
- 19 Travel Oracles: Please Comment on My 6-week Asia Itinerary
- 20 Hello Guys! I am new here...
- 21 July Travel to Mongolia
- 22 Ten days travel - Bali, Kuala Lumpur, Angkor Wat and possibly Yangon
- 23 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 24 My Ridiculous 18 Hours in Beijing
- 25 Vietnam money