So far, most of the stuff read on this forum about Bali has been info on where to stay. Since that is already fixed for us (my husband, daughter and I), I would appreciate info on what to do. We are going to spend a week in Bali this month end at W Seminyak. Restaurants to go to, tour company for a trek to batur volcano, nightlife spots etc would come in handy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 For Bangkok Lovers
- 2 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 India Trip Report
- 5 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 6 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 8 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 9 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 10 Visiting China - must be tour
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 13 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 14 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 15 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 24 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji