Just found a full listing of all airline carriers flying into SIN (Changi Airport, Singapore). Its at www.singapore-air.com (the link from the main site is called "Airlines to Singapore", or something obvious like that The main website, called the Singapore Air Travel Advice Centre, is quite a useful website in its own right.
I was surprised at how many carriers serve Changi airport. Not just Singapore Airlines, Quantas, British Airways, Silk Air etc, but lots of other national carriers from around the globe too. Over about 30 in that list at least!
Happy flying everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 2 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 5 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 6 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 7 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 8 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 9 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 11 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 12 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 13 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 Totally unprepared
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 An island paradise?
- 22 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 23 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 24 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 25 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??