Just found a full listing of all airline carriers flying into SIN (Changi Airport, Singapore). Its at www.singapore-air.com (the link from the main site is called "Airlines to Singapore", or something obvious like that The main website, called the Singapore Air Travel Advice Centre, is quite a useful website in its own right.
I was surprised at how many carriers serve Changi airport. Not just Singapore Airlines, Quantas, British Airways, Silk Air etc, but lots of other national carriers from around the globe too. Over about 30 in that list at least!
Happy flying everyone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 7 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 8 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 9 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 10 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 13 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 14 An island paradise?
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 17 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 18 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 19 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 20 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 23 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 24 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 25 Spontaneous trip to Japan