Just found a full listing of all airline carriers flying into SIN (Changi Airport, Singapore). Its at www.singapore-air.com (the link from the main site is called "Airlines to Singapore", or something obvious like that The main website, called the Singapore Air Travel Advice Centre, is quite a useful website in its own right.
I was surprised at how many carriers serve Changi airport. Not just Singapore Airlines, Quantas, British Airways, Silk Air etc, but lots of other national carriers from around the globe too. Over about 30 in that list at least!
Happy flying everyone.
Full airline listing for Changi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Vietnam - Questions
- 5 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 6 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 7 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 8 Osaka shopping
- 9 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 12 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 13 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 14 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 15 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 18 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 19 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 20 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 21 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 22 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 23 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 24 Penang
- 25 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia