As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India here we come
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Thai Airline
- 4 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 5 Seoul Searching Questions
- 6 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 7 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 8 2 months in Indonesia
- 9 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 10 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 11 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 12 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 13 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 14 I miss Mongolia
- 15 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 16 Visa on Arrival
- 17 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 18 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Japanese art
- 22 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 23 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 24 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 25 First time to SEA