As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Should I? Solo, male, 52yo, deliberating
- 2 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 3 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 8 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 9 a month in india
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Datong in Winter
- 15 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 16 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 17 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 18 haneda hotel
- 19 Rishikesh, India
- 20 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 21 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 22 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 23 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight