As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Laos planning.
- 8 Impressions of India
- 9 Japan - costs
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Japan Rail Pass
- 15 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 16 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 17 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 18 Sri Lanka May
- 19 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 20 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 21 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 22 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 23 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 24 One night in Osaka
- 25 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017