As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-fuel/
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 6 Things You May Want To Know About Vietnam Visa On Arrival In 2017
- 4 TOP 1O MUST – TRY VIETNAM DISHES IN HA NOI FOR FOOD LOVING GLOBETROTTERS
- 5 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 6 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 7 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Sri Lanka in December
- 12 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 13 New Thai Visa
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Traffic and Police in India
- 18 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 19 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 20 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 21 3 weeks in Japan
- 22 A first time for everything in Japan
- 23 India Tour Companies
- 24 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 25 Tokyo-to do and districts