As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 2 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 5 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 6 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 7 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 8 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 18 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 19 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 Hanoi Hotel
- 22 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 23 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 24 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016