As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hot Sexual Enjoy Ride With Delhi Escorts
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 bombay shopping
- 5 Train from Mumbai to Goa - Yes or No?
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 8 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 9 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 12 Hakone question
- 13 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 14 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 15 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 16 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 17 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 18 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 21 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 22 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 23 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 24 Hong Kong early June
- 25 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP