As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/musculus-x/
- 3 Free tour guide in Ha Noi, Viet Nam
- 4 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 where to stay in Bali
- 7 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 8 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 9 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 12 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 13 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 16 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 18 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 19 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 20 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 23 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 24 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 25 An island paradise?