At the end of what I expect to be an exhausting three weeks in China, ending up in Hong Kong, I was thinking it would be nice to relax at a lovely beach resort (island?) that would be an easy flight to and from Hong Kong before returning to the US. Any ideas? My first thought was to see another beach resort in Thailand (we'd visited Koh Lanta two years ago) but that probably isn't an easy flight in and out. I'm just not that knowledgeable about resorts in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 스위피 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 3 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 4 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 Private tours in Northern India
- 7 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 12 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 13 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 14 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice