At the end of what I expect to be an exhausting three weeks in China, ending up in Hong Kong, I was thinking it would be nice to relax at a lovely beach resort (island?) that would be an easy flight to and from Hong Kong before returning to the US. Any ideas? My first thought was to see another beach resort in Thailand (we'd visited Koh Lanta two years ago) but that probably isn't an easy flight in and out. I'm just not that knowledgeable about resorts in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 10 Idiotic time zone question
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj