At the end of what I expect to be an exhausting three weeks in China, ending up in Hong Kong, I was thinking it would be nice to relax at a lovely beach resort (island?) that would be an easy flight to and from Hong Kong before returning to the US. Any ideas? My first thought was to see another beach resort in Thailand (we'd visited Koh Lanta two years ago) but that probably isn't an easy flight in and out. I'm just not that knowledgeable about resorts in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 5 procedures can guarantee
- 6 especially as the floor
- 7 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 8 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 9 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 10 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 12 Passport
- 13 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 14 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 15 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 18 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 19 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 20 Amakusa island help
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.