Hi All, wondering if anyone has experienced the Friendly Planet Best of Vietnam Cambodia (with Sapa Extension) Tour? I've seen in past forums a couple members had mentioned they'd booked but not left yet. Please tell me about your experience. Thank You!
Friendly Planet: Best of Vietnam Cambodia Tour
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Japan Attractions
- 3 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 4 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 7 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 8 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 9 Wildlife Tour of India
- 10 Udaipur, India
- 11 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 12 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 17 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 21 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 22 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September