Kind of a funny topic title, I know, but the french toast we had in Vietnam and Cambodia was fantastic, and I wonder if anyone knows what was different that made it so good? In all cases it was thin bread -- could it have been the type of bread? The eggs? I don't know, but it was mouthwateringly good.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 china
- 2 thanks a tour guide in xi'an
- 3 Guide in Xi"an
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 7 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 8 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 climbing in Vietnam
- 12 Vegan food in Japan?
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 17 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 18 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 19 Which Thai island: Ko Phangan, Ko Koh Kao - or another island???
- 20 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 21 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 22 Jw Marriott Phuket or Kho Lak.
- 23 Japan over the New Year
- 24 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 25 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?