Japanese Govt would not fund the free trip to Japan contest that was publicized about 3 months ago to stimulate tourism back to Japan after the tsumani. Contest was to start in April with the trip in May, but it has been dumped , no money.
Free Trip to Japan Contest
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 2 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 3 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 4 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 5 Yangshuo or Tiger Leaping Gorge -- bad idea in the winter over Christmas?
- 6 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 7 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 8 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 9 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 10 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 11 Asia Tour Companies
- 12 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 13 thai air Discovery pass question
- 14 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 15 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 16 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 17 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 18 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 19 Angkor Wat guide
- 20 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 21 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 22 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (