In one of my not so wise moments I rushed and purchased a ticket for Sumo in Fukuoka during the November tournament for the 21st.
Im going to be in Tokyo..and in all of my excitement that there was going to be a tournament while i was in Japan and that there were still tickets I completely forgot that the Fukuoka is nowhere near Tokyo.
So if you want a a free ticket (it'll be at will call) Im happy to send you my receipt so that you can (hopefully) pick it up.
It was a $50 ticket...so if its lost no big deal..but I'd hate to see it go to waste.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozhealthblog.com/metabo-matrix-reviews/
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 5 Bali & Singapore in October
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 8 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 9 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 10 Booking on the fly
- 11 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 12 Tea estates of Munnar
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!