In one of my not so wise moments I rushed and purchased a ticket for Sumo in Fukuoka during the November tournament for the 21st.
Im going to be in Tokyo..and in all of my excitement that there was going to be a tournament while i was in Japan and that there were still tickets I completely forgot that the Fukuoka is nowhere near Tokyo.
So if you want a a free ticket (it'll be at will call) Im happy to send you my receipt so that you can (hopefully) pick it up.
It was a $50 ticket...so if its lost no big deal..but I'd hate to see it go to waste.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 the renovation of the owners who
- 2 Wood characteristics of solid wood flooring
- 3 qualified wood floor
- 4 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 7 India Safari 2017
- 8 India in March and April??
- 9 Datong in Winter
- 10 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 11 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 12 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 13 haneda hotel
- 14 Rishikesh, India
- 15 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 16 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 17 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 18 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 19 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 Japan- National Holiday
- 22 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 23 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 24 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 25 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake