In one of my not so wise moments I rushed and purchased a ticket for Sumo in Fukuoka during the November tournament for the 21st.
Im going to be in Tokyo..and in all of my excitement that there was going to be a tournament while i was in Japan and that there were still tickets I completely forgot that the Fukuoka is nowhere near Tokyo.
So if you want a a free ticket (it'll be at will call) Im happy to send you my receipt so that you can (hopefully) pick it up.
It was a $50 ticket...so if its lost no big deal..but I'd hate to see it go to waste.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Taiwan confusion..
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Laos- two weeks in January
- 14 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 15 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Visa for India
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 20 Other than Kyoto?
- 21 Japan itinerary advice
- 22 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Trip Report : China
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May