In one of my not so wise moments I rushed and purchased a ticket for Sumo in Fukuoka during the November tournament for the 21st.
Im going to be in Tokyo..and in all of my excitement that there was going to be a tournament while i was in Japan and that there were still tickets I completely forgot that the Fukuoka is nowhere near Tokyo.
So if you want a a free ticket (it'll be at will call) Im happy to send you my receipt so that you can (hopefully) pick it up.
It was a $50 ticket...so if its lost no big deal..but I'd hate to see it go to waste.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 2 Best Of Nepal Tour
- 3 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 12 shanghai for 4 days
- 13 Budget Servied Apt
- 14 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 17 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 18 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 19 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 22 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 23 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 24 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 25 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip