I'm thinking about taking the free bus shuttle offered on the Visit Korea webiste. Has anyone taken the free bus shuttle to Busan from Seoul? What is the ride like? Are there any stops along the way and is the ride scenic? Thank you.
Free Bus Shuttle from Seoul to Busan
- 1 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 2 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 3 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 4 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 5 Artinraya travel agancy
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 10 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 India, What Can I Say!
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague