I'm thinking about taking the free bus shuttle offered on the Visit Korea webiste. Has anyone taken the free bus shuttle to Busan from Seoul? What is the ride like? Are there any stops along the way and is the ride scenic? Thank you.
Free Bus Shuttle from Seoul to Busan
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 2 Nancy Chandler maps
- 3 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 4 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 7 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 10 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 11 Mekong River Cruises
- 12 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 13 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist