It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 gmail@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 6 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 7 Budget Servied Apt
- 8 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 9 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 10 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 11 Something about... Malaysia
- 12 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 13 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 14 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 17 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 22 First Trip to Japan in August
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 25 Across Uzbekistan with MIR