It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Flying to Vietnam with connection in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 2 Living in Singapore Questions
- 3 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 6 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Japan night bus
- 9 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 10 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 11 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 15 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 16 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 17 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 18 Which Putu in Bali????
- 19 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 20 Japan, japan
- 21 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 22 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 23 Hong Kong restaurants
- 24 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 25 India for 2 weeks in December/January