It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 3 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 4 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 5 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 6 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 7 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 10 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 11 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 14 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 15 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand