It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Flying to Vietnam with connection in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Currency in South Korea
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 10 India - 2 Days only
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 Kyushu rail pass
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours