It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 4 Datong in Winter
- 5 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 India in March and April??
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 25 Passport