It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Flying to Vietnam with connection in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 sharing a timelapse travel video Taipei 2014
- 4 WARNING on Air Mandalay
- 5 Passport question
- 6 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 7 Places to visit in India in October
- 8 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 9 Tour company practices
- 10 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 11 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 12 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 13 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 14 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 15 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 North Vietnam Again!
- 20 Castle & King
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 23 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 24 One week in Thailand
- 25 Indonesia for 10 days with kids