It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Flying to Vietnam with connection in Seoul
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Japan Itinerary for May
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 6 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 7 South Korea 5 days
- 8 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 9 Thai island escape
- 10 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 11 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 12 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 13 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 14 Phuket Hotel
- 15 General question
- 16 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 17 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 18 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 19 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 23 Delving into Kyushu, plus Osaka, Kyoto, Kurashiki, and Tokyo
- 24 30 Days first time in India
- 25 Buy Japan Rail pass or not?