It might be the wrong forum to ask, but....anyway: We plan to go to Vietnam in October-November 2011. It appears that the flight to Hanoi goes thru Seoul and it won't cost any extra to spend a day or two in Seoul on our way to Vietnam.
We are thinking in arriving in Seould early in the morning (5am) on Oct 28 and flying to Hanoi either Oct 29th PM or Oct 30th PM e.g. one night or two nights in Seoul ? Should we spend an extra time in Seoul, since it comes at expense of Vietnam ?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 2 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 5 First trip to Japan
- 6 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 7 Northern India in June
- 8 Hakone Free Pass
- 9 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 10 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 11 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 12 OAT trip to India
- 13 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 14 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 15 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 16 Castle & King tour operator review
- 17 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 What beach to choose?!?!
- 20 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 21 Singapore or Bali
- 22 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 23 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 24 RHK'S Spring trip
- 25 Hotels in Beijing