Has anyone flown Singapore Air from JFK thru Frankfurt and on to Singapore? I'm just wondering if you get off the plane in Frankfurt since it doesn't look like the stop there is for very long (maybe 1 1/2 hrs.) I'm hoping we can get off for a bit so that I can ease my claustrophobia!
Flying Singapore Air from JFK through Frankfurt...A Question!
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 5 South East Asia
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 8 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 9 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 10 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 11 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 12 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 15 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 18 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 19 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 20 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 21 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 22 Indian Visa
- 23 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 24 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 25 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?