With all the stuff that is going on right now in London , it made me think about tensions between North and South Korea. I must admit, I don't know very much about the details of their relationship, but what is to stop North Korean infiltrates from going onto Korean Air from JFK to Incheon (I will be connecting and flying into Osaka) and copying Al Qaeda by blowing up those planes and destroying a part of South Korea? Are the airline companies that fly exclusively to Asia just as vigilant in looking for terror threats that concern them? Or is everyone just looking for Muslim people?
Flying on Korean Air - Any possible terror threats?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 2 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 3 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 1 week Philippines
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Japan: best time to go?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 SALAY from BAGAN
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 cell phone in india
- 21 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 22 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 23 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!