I am thinking about going from Nan to Chiang Mai in 2014. It appears that Kan Airlines flies this route. I am trying to get an idea of the fare and what days it flies this route. When I go to the web site it says to call for information. Anyone ever book with this airline? thanks
Flying on Kan Air
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 4 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 5 Trip report China
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 12 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 13 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 14 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 15 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 16 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 17 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 21 Visiting the Huangshan Area Without Climbing the Mountain
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Bali -- Visa on Arrival
- 24 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 25 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi