I will be traveling along and do not speak the language. Do you suggest I stay in China the entire time or perhaps expand the trip to a few other countries. (I was told that it is cheap to fly from China to other destinations in Asia.)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 9 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 15 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 16 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 20 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 21 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 22 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 23 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 24 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan
Flying into Shanghai early November and have about 2.5 weeks to travel