Any information from anyone regarding the floods in Thailand would be appreciated; particularly the situation in Bangkok. I'll be there in a weeks time and would like more info on how it's affecting the city...
Floods In Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Stop-over in Seoul
- 2 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 3 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 4 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 6 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 7 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 11 meeting at beijing airport
- 12 One week in Tokyo
- 13 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 14 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 15 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 16 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 17 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 18 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Hotel in Singapore
- 20 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 21 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 22 Bali - January 2015
- 23 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 24 Visa Cambodia
- 25 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions