Hi. Looking to go to Nepal - possibly go through Bangkok from NYC unless anyone has a better recommendation. I am looking for the cheapest route. I don't have to go through Bangkok - just a thought? THanks.
FLights into Nepal
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 2 Mt Aso Eruption
- 3 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 4 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 5 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Independent female traveller
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 10 Castle & King
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company