Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Visiting China - must be tour
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 India Trip Report
- 9 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 10 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 12 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 13 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 14 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 15 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 16 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 17 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 18 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 19 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 20 An island paradise?
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 23 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 24 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 25 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??