Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 2 Bangkok in April?!?
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 5 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 6 For: Crellston
- 7 My visit to Thailand
- 8 Snapshots From Kerala
- 9 India Trip Report
- 10 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 11 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 12 My visit to Cambodia
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 New Member
- 15 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 16 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 17 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 18 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 19 My visit to Vietnam
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 23 Japn tour 10 nights
- 24 5 weeks in Japan
- 25 Family Trip to Japan