Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 In Seoul for one day
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 11 Taxis in Yangon
- 12 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 13 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 14 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 Shanghai Tailor?
- 17 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 18 Best of Koh Tao
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 20 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 21 Studying yoga in India
- 22 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 23 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 24 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 25 Fabric shops in India