Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 3 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 6 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 7 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 8 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 9 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 10 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help
- 12 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 13 Low Humidity August and safe for solo travel?
- 14 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 15 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 24 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 25 Myanmar Help