Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 2 http://nutrapumpprovasweden.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 3 About China
- 4 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 5 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/apexatropin/
- 6 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 7 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 8 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 11 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 12 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 13 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 14 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 17 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 20 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 21 India E Tourist Visa
- 22 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 23 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 24 New Travelor
- 25 Beautiful location for painting