Travelling from Ko Samui to KL in September. researching various options at the moment .
1. Fly direct wth Bangkok Airways not arriving until 8:25pm . The most expensive.
2. Fly to Phuket then to KL Bangkok Airways first leg then Malyasian Airlines arrives 12:55pm.
Happy to fly Bangkok Airways to Phuket but ? Malyasian Airlines safer for the longer haul.
The other option would be to fly back to Bangkok and then get a direct flight to KL.
Any help appreciated.
Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 2 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 3 Driving in Laos
- 4 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 5 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 6 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 7 Loikaw, Padaung Tribe
- 8 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 9 One week in Tokyo
- 10 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 13 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 14 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 15 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 16 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 17 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 18 china
- 19 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 20 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 21 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 22 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 China - Personal recommendations
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)