What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 4 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 5 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 6 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 9 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 10 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 November, March, June... Japan?
- 15 Itinerary Help Japan
- 16 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 17 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 18 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 19 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 20 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 21 Silk Road Tour - China
- 22 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 23 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 24 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 25 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand