What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan then Bali - Where to Fly In & Out?
- 2 Hike to summit of Mount Kinabalu
- 3 Jaisalmer or Ranthambore Nat'l Park
- 4 Clean hotel near BKK for early flight
- 5 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 6 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 7 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 8 Tokyo and Kyoto in one week
- 9 Advice on itinerary Japan 12 nights
- 10 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 13 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 14 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 15 Japan in February
- 16 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 17 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 18 Good unlimited data for tourists
- 19 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 20 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 21 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 22 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 25 Japan: ATM Machines
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand