What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 India Trip Report
- 3 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 4 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 5 For Bangkok Lovers
- 6 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 7 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 8 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 9 Visiting China - must be tour
- 10 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 11 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 12 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 13 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 14 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 15 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 16 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 17 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 21 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 22 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 23 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 24 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 25 Hakone and Mt Fuji
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand