What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BUY REAL & FAKE PASSPORTS(email@example.com) ETC
- 2 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Bali airport transportation
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 8 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 13 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 14 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 17 Passport for Indonesia
- 18 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 19 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 20 Is this crazy?
- 21 Dollar traveller cheques
- 22 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 23 India help with where to go
- 24 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 25 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand