What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 5 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 6 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 7 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 8 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 9 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 10 July itinerary in Japan
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 14 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 15 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 16 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 17 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 18 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 19 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 20 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 21 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 22 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 23 Myanmar - some questions
- 24 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 25 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?