What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 2 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 3 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 4 General question
- 5 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 6 Japan Itinerary for May
- 7 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 8 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 11 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 12 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 20 Phuket Hotel
- 21 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)