What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Thai Elephants
- 5 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 8 Luggage size China ?
- 9 Sri Lanka in August
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan/Korea/HK
- 14 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 17 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 25 Mumbai short visit
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand