What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 2 Japan- National Holiday
- 3 India in March and April??
- 4 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 7 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 8 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 9 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Rishikesh, India
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand