What airlines fly from Vietnam to either (or both) Siem Reap and Phnom Phen and then from either of those locales to Thailand (Phuket).
It seems like we are planning our trip in the wrong direction, but we are starting in Vietnam (HCMC), then flying to Hanoi, and them flying from Hanoi to Cambodia and from Cambodia to Thailand, but not sure the most efficient way of doing this.
Thanks for any and all help!!
Claudia in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 세븐포커바둑이 ■■접_속: vtk19.컴 ■■
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 myanmar
- 6 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 7 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 8 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 11 Travel India solo
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Osaka, aquarium?
- 14 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 15 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 16 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 17 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 18 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 19 North India Itinerary advice
- 20 Indonesia travel agent
- 21 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 22 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 23 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 24 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 25 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
Flights - Vietnam to Cambodia, w/in Cambodia, C to Thailand