I'm thinking of traveling from Yangon to Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. The flights involve BKK layovers and take a chunk out of the day. I looked at booking separate flights in and out of Bangkok. I can take Air Asia 9:30PM into Bangkok and spend the night at the airport -- I'm looking at a BA flight to SR early the next morning so I'd take shuttle or cab from DMK to BKK and spend night in an airport hotel. I think that means I'll have to go through immigration and check/uncheck bag more often, but the alternative is spend night in Yangon and my flight wouldn't arrive in SR until the afternoon. Similarly, I can fly late out of SR into BKK - then book a separate flight to CM. Does this make sense or is this unreasonable and too complicated? .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 맞고 포커 바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 3 Alternative to Koyasan
- 4 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 5 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 changing left over currency
- 8 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 9 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 10 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 13 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 14 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 15 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 16 Tokyo hotel help
- 17 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 18 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 19 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 20 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 21 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner