I'm thinking of traveling from Yangon to Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. The flights involve BKK layovers and take a chunk out of the day. I looked at booking separate flights in and out of Bangkok. I can take Air Asia 9:30PM into Bangkok and spend the night at the airport -- I'm looking at a BA flight to SR early the next morning so I'd take shuttle or cab from DMK to BKK and spend night in an airport hotel. I think that means I'll have to go through immigration and check/uncheck bag more often, but the alternative is spend night in Yangon and my flight wouldn't arrive in SR until the afternoon. Similarly, I can fly late out of SR into BKK - then book a separate flight to CM. Does this make sense or is this unreasonable and too complicated? .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hyprshred/
- 2 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 3 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 4 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 5 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 6 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 9 Japan Itinerary!
- 10 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 11 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 12 Mumbai short visit
- 13 Thailand Guides
- 14 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 15 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 16 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 17 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 18 Phuket Beaches
- 19 India itinerary critique please
- 20 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 21 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 22 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 23 Magical India
- 24 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 25 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel