I'm searching for some more expert advice before my upcoming honeymoon. I am in the process of booking flights from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. It seems that I must have a stop at BKK on the way to Chiang Mai. During the stop at BKK do I need to go through customs and collect my bags or does all of that get done in C.M? I am trying to figure out how much of a layover I will need. The options are between 1 hour and 4 hours. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 2 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 3 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 6 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 7 Traffic and Police in India
- 8 Serendipity Srilanka
- 9 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 10 New Thai Visa
- 11 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 12 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 15 Sri Lanka in December
- 16 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 17 january 31 in colombo
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 20 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 21 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 22 3 weeks in Japan
- 23 A first time for everything in Japan
- 24 India Tour Companies
- 25 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.