I'm searching for some more expert advice before my upcoming honeymoon. I am in the process of booking flights from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. It seems that I must have a stop at BKK on the way to Chiang Mai. During the stop at BKK do I need to go through customs and collect my bags or does all of that get done in C.M? I am trying to figure out how much of a layover I will need. The options are between 1 hour and 4 hours. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indore Taxi Booking Services Call 9977513452
- 2 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 9 Indonesia travel agent
- 10 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 11 A beach of choice on Samui
- 12 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 13 Bangkok Taxis
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 16 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 17 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 18 A month in central Asia
- 19 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 20 Something about... Malaysia
- 21 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 22 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 favorite activities in krabi area
- 25 itinerary help for cambodia and laos