I'm searching for some more expert advice before my upcoming honeymoon. I am in the process of booking flights from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. It seems that I must have a stop at BKK on the way to Chiang Mai. During the stop at BKK do I need to go through customs and collect my bags or does all of that get done in C.M? I am trying to figure out how much of a layover I will need. The options are between 1 hour and 4 hours. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 5 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 6 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 7 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 11 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 12 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 13 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 16 Private tours in Northern India
- 17 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 18 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 19 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 20 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 21 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 22 Vietnam visa
- 23 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 24 Family Friendly Penang
- 25 Train trip costs help please