I'm searching for some more expert advice before my upcoming honeymoon. I am in the process of booking flights from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai. It seems that I must have a stop at BKK on the way to Chiang Mai. During the stop at BKK do I need to go through customs and collect my bags or does all of that get done in C.M? I am trying to figure out how much of a layover I will need. The options are between 1 hour and 4 hours. Thank you for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 2 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 8 Sim cards and adaptors
- 9 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 10 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 11 Sri Lanka Visa
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 16 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 17 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 18 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 19 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 22 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 23 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 24 Trekking outside Sapa
- 25 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann