We are traveling to Thailand in Novemeber and were told that it is best to buy plane tickets within SE Asia in Bangkok. Now I hear that it is a busy season and it will be difficult for us to get a flight to Katmandu from Bangkok. Should we make the reservations here?
Flight from Bangkok to Katmandu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 2 where can i find replica handbags
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Phones in Asia
- 5 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 8 Japan in December
- 9 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 10 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 11 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 12 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 13 India Add-on
- 14 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 15 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 16 Travel during China national week?
- 17 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 20 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 22 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 23 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 24 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 25 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?