Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter/converter to use a flat iron in Japan?
I have read conflicting things on the internet.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traveling to SE Asia
- 2 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 3 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 4 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 5 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 6 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 7 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 10 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 11 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 12 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 13 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 14 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 15 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 16 Hakone station confusion
- 17 TOKYO tour guide
- 18 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 19 1 month in Thailand and??
- 20 Kimballs in Panama
- 21 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 24 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 25 Flights from Florida to Thailand