Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter/converter to use a flat iron in Japan?
I have read conflicting things on the internet.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 2 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 5 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 6 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 9 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 12 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 13 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 14 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 15 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 16 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 17 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 18 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 19 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 22 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 23 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 24 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 25 Nai Thon beach Thailand