Can anyone tell me if I need an adapter/converter to use a flat iron in Japan?
I have read conflicting things on the internet.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 where to stay in Bali
- 2 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 5 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 8 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 11 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 12 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 13 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 15 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 16 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 17 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 20 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 21 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 22 An island paradise?
- 23 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 24 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 25 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala