After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 4 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 5 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 8 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 9 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 10 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 11 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 12 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 13 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 14 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 15 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 16 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 17 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 20 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 21 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Japan Itinerary for May
- 24 Thai island escape
- 25 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help