After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 5 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 8 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 9 Vietnam October 2014
- 10 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 11 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 14 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 15 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 16 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 17 3 days in Teheran
- 18 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Myranmar VISA
- 21 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 22 slightly... paranoid parent
- 23 Takayama vs. Matsumoto
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit the Last Shangri La: Bhutan 2012
- 25 Seminyak or Jimbaran?