After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
- 1 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 2 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 3 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 4 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 5 Train Fares in Japan
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Udaipur, India
- 8 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 9 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 14 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 15 independent travel in India
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 Four Seasons Golden Triangle
- 18 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 19 Trip Report - 5 1/2 days in Luang Prabang
- 20 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 21 Narita Limousine Bus vs train
- 22 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 23 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 24 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 25 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations