After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Passport Safety
- 2 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 3 My trip report from the Philippines
- 4 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 5 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 6 Art in Shanghai
- 7 One week in Thailand
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 12 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 13 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 14 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 15 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 16 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 17 Thailand mid-December
- 18 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 19 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 20 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 21 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 22 What I like about Mumbai
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 25 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan