After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 2 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 3 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Shaanxi History Museum
- 6 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 7 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 8 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 9 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 10 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 11 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 12 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 13 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 14 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 15 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 16 Takayama ideas in April?
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans