After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
- 1 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 2 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 3 Buying Jewelry in India
- 4 Cell Phones in India
- 5 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 6 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 7 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 12 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 13 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 14 Kashmir or Nepal
- 15 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 16 Wildlife Tour of India
- 17 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 18 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 white sand beaches in thailand
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 23 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 24 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 25 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars