After a cruise ending in Sri Lanka we will have six days on our own to explore. We are a couple in mid 70s, good health interested in nature, culture and hope to stay in no more than 2 nice hotels, as we understand transportation from area to area is time consuming. Also should we enlist an agency to plan or do it ourselves. Do we need a driver to be with us the entire five days? We usually rent a car and drive, but I think that is not a good idea in this case. We will be arriving in Sri Lanka by ship on the 24th of February and cruise will include stops in Trincomalee, Galle, and Colombo. Any and all suggestions appreciated
Five nights in Sri Lanka need help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir today
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 4 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 5 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 6 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 7 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 8 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 11 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary