I have always tried to go fishing every place I have travelled. I love fishing for anything, from trout in NZ to tuna in mexico.
Is there any fishing available out of Hua Hin? I have heard it is a fishing village, but is there anything on offer to the short term visitor?
Would love to know before our trip in march.
Thanks again.....I have given up on Lonely Planet books since I found this site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Security Remove Reedit
- 2 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 3 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 4 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 5 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 8 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 9 Sri Lanka in December
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia