I shy away from big hotels. I saw a reccom on F's for the Albert Court Hotel in Singapore.
Anyone been there?
Else, it is the Intercontinental downtown.
Goodbye 400 smackaroos.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0nline: Tec*h sUPp0rt Webroot CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 webroot *Fixed
- 2 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 3 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 4 Twin rooms in Japan
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip