I shy away from big hotels. I saw a reccom on F's for the Albert Court Hotel in Singapore.
Anyone been there?
Else, it is the Intercontinental downtown.
Goodbye 400 smackaroos.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pune Models
- 2 Family Trip to Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 6 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 7 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 8 Most Attractive love spell caster +27730811051 in Australua kuwait Qatar
- 9 Money problem when Cruising different countries in Asia
- 10 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 11 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 12 New Member
- 13 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 14 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 18 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 19 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 24 Lodge in Borneo
- 25 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?