I shy away from big hotels. I saw a reccom on F's for the Albert Court Hotel in Singapore.
Anyone been there?
Else, it is the Intercontinental downtown.
Goodbye 400 smackaroos.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 4 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 5 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 6 Cebu where to stay
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 10 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 11 Hakone station confusion
- 12 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 13 Traveling to SE Asia
- 14 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 15 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &