I shy away from big hotels. I saw a reccom on F's for the Albert Court Hotel in Singapore.
Anyone been there?
Else, it is the Intercontinental downtown.
Goodbye 400 smackaroos.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 2 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 5 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 6 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 7 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.