My husband and I would like to visit Asia for the first time in September or October. We will have two weeks. One of us loves the beach. One loves street art, museums, local customs. Where might we go that will not be too expensive, and will be restful but interesting? First thoughts include Bali and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 2 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 3 waterproof coating should be evenly brushing
- 4 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 5 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Recommendation for places between Langkawi and Bali
- 8 Swiss wood flooring
- 9 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 10 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 11 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 12 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 13 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 14 laminate flooring must be rational
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 procedures can guarantee
- 19 especially as the floor
- 20 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 21 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 22 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 Passport
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan