My husband and I would like to visit Asia for the first time in September or October. We will have two weeks. One of us loves the beach. One loves street art, museums, local customs. Where might we go that will not be too expensive, and will be restful but interesting? First thoughts include Bali and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 2 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 5 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 8 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 9 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 10 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 11 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 13 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 November, March, June... Japan?
- 16 Itinerary Help Japan
- 17 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 18 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 19 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 20 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 21 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 22 Silk Road Tour - China
- 23 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 24 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 25 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice