My husband and I would like to visit Asia for the first time in September or October. We will have two weeks. One of us loves the beach. One loves street art, museums, local customs. Where might we go that will not be too expensive, and will be restful but interesting? First thoughts include Bali and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 A beach of choice on Samui
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 6 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 7 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 8 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 9 Travel India solo
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 12 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Indonesia travel agent
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 18 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 19 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 20 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA