My husband and I would like to visit Asia for the first time in September or October. We will have two weeks. One of us loves the beach. One loves street art, museums, local customs. Where might we go that will not be too expensive, and will be restful but interesting? First thoughts include Bali and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 2 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 3 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 4 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 5 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 8 Phuket Beaches
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Japan Itinerary!
- 11 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 12 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 13 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 14 Magical India
- 15 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 16 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 17 Vientiane and ??
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 20 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 21 Himachal Pradesh
- 22 Luggage size China ?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Thai Elephants
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?