I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Delhi private guide
- 2 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 3 November Onsen
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 Advice Request: Japan Rail Pass for Two Weeks
- 6 3 days with snow monkey visit.
- 7 Thai Elephants
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Mumbai short visit
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 13 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 14 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 15 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 What are some hidden gems in Hong Kong?
- 18 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 19 Thailand Guides
- 20 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 21 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 22 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 23 India itinerary critique please
- 24 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 25 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.