I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 2 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 3 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.