I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 4 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 5 Japan / Korea Trip
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 vietnam visa
- 9 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 10 Japan GTG, early April
- 11 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 12 Tokyo daytrip
- 13 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 14 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 15 Trip Report : China
- 16 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 17 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 18 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 19 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 22 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 23 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.