I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 2 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 3 Train Travel in Thailand
- 4 Adventures Abroad
- 5 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 6 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 8 4.5 days in Singapore
- 9 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 10 5 day rain-free trip in India
- 11 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 12 Hakone question
- 13 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 14 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 15 Advise on visting Hokkaido to photograph cranes
- 16 Question about travel to Mae Sot
- 17 Oh dear. Japan's 7-11 cash machines have just been robbed.
- 18 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 19 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 20 Phillipines with two young children in December
- 21 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 22 Hong Kong or Toyko
- 23 Hong Kong early June
- 24 India Mother-Son 1st Time HELP
- 25 Transportation from Narita airport to the Marriott
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.