I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Missing Air Asia flight
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 5 nights in Japan.
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 2nd location on the beach
- 9 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 10 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 11 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 12 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 13 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 14 Thailand - Food recos
- 15 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 16 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 17 Laos for the backpacker
- 18 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 19 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 20 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 21 Thailand Hotel
- 22 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 23 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 25 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia