I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok and Manila
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 4 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 5 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 6 Help re. Visa.
- 7 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 8 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Visa
- 11 Gluten free in Japan?
- 12 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 13 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?