Planning a trip to Tokyo end of May. It's our first time in Japan. As a couple, we prefer a relaxed itinerary, get a feel of the city and enjoy the food. We hope to visit a few shrines and parks, but that wouldn't be a priority. We also hope to enjoy Tokyo Disney Sea.
Please let me know your thoughts on this itinerary:
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive in Tokyo around noon; Check-in at Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku; Explore Shinjuku
Day 2 (Saturday): Ginza, Tokyo Metro Tower
Day 3 (Sunday): Shibuya, Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Omotesando
Day 4 (Monday): Odaiba
Day 5 (Tuesday): Transfer to Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 6 (Wednesday): Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 (Thursday): Depart via Haneda airport
Would you suggest adding another day (after Tokyo Disney Sea)? If so, would it be feasible to transfer again from Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay to a Shinjuku area hotel?
Is it ok to arrive in Tokyo Disney Sea after lunch (on Day 5)?
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-build-plus/
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june
First trip to Tokyo - 7-day itinerary with Toyko Disney Sea