Planning a trip to Tokyo end of May. It's our first time in Japan. As a couple, we prefer a relaxed itinerary, get a feel of the city and enjoy the food. We hope to visit a few shrines and parks, but that wouldn't be a priority. We also hope to enjoy Tokyo Disney Sea.
Please let me know your thoughts on this itinerary:
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive in Tokyo around noon; Check-in at Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku; Explore Shinjuku
Day 2 (Saturday): Ginza, Tokyo Metro Tower
Day 3 (Sunday): Shibuya, Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Omotesando
Day 4 (Monday): Odaiba
Day 5 (Tuesday): Transfer to Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 6 (Wednesday): Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 (Thursday): Depart via Haneda airport
Would you suggest adding another day (after Tokyo Disney Sea)? If so, would it be feasible to transfer again from Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay to a Shinjuku area hotel?
Is it ok to arrive in Tokyo Disney Sea after lunch (on Day 5)?
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 온라인바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
First trip to Tokyo - 7-day itinerary with Toyko Disney Sea