Planning a trip to Tokyo end of May. It's our first time in Japan. As a couple, we prefer a relaxed itinerary, get a feel of the city and enjoy the food. We hope to visit a few shrines and parks, but that wouldn't be a priority. We also hope to enjoy Tokyo Disney Sea.
Please let me know your thoughts on this itinerary:
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive in Tokyo around noon; Check-in at Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku; Explore Shinjuku
Day 2 (Saturday): Ginza, Tokyo Metro Tower
Day 3 (Sunday): Shibuya, Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Omotesando
Day 4 (Monday): Odaiba
Day 5 (Tuesday): Transfer to Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 6 (Wednesday): Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 (Thursday): Depart via Haneda airport
Would you suggest adding another day (after Tokyo Disney Sea)? If so, would it be feasible to transfer again from Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay to a Shinjuku area hotel?
Is it ok to arrive in Tokyo Disney Sea after lunch (on Day 5)?
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Years in Japan
- 2 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 3 A Victory Day Tour
- 4 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Traffic and Police in India
- 7 India visa for new passport
- 8 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 11 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 12 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 13 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 14 Serendipity Srilanka
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 New Thai Visa
- 17 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 18 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 19 Sri Lanka in December
- 20 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 21 january 31 in colombo
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 24 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 25 3 weeks in Japan
First trip to Tokyo - 7-day itinerary with Toyko Disney Sea