Planning a trip to Tokyo end of May. It's our first time in Japan. As a couple, we prefer a relaxed itinerary, get a feel of the city and enjoy the food. We hope to visit a few shrines and parks, but that wouldn't be a priority. We also hope to enjoy Tokyo Disney Sea.
Please let me know your thoughts on this itinerary:
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive in Tokyo around noon; Check-in at Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku; Explore Shinjuku
Day 2 (Saturday): Ginza, Tokyo Metro Tower
Day 3 (Sunday): Shibuya, Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Omotesando
Day 4 (Monday): Odaiba
Day 5 (Tuesday): Transfer to Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 6 (Wednesday): Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 (Thursday): Depart via Haneda airport
Would you suggest adding another day (after Tokyo Disney Sea)? If so, would it be feasible to transfer again from Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay to a Shinjuku area hotel?
Is it ok to arrive in Tokyo Disney Sea after lunch (on Day 5)?
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Taiwan confusion..
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Laos- two weeks in January
- 14 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 15 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Visa for India
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 20 Other than Kyoto?
- 21 Japan itinerary advice
- 22 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Trip Report : China
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May
First trip to Tokyo - 7-day itinerary with Toyko Disney Sea