Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Colombo
- 2 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 3 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 6 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 9 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 12 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 13 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 Nepal- recipe?
- 16 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 17 China trip - 15 nights
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 20 best dining in Kyoto
- 21 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 22 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 23 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 24 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 25 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand