Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Unified Windows Reviews
- 2 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 3 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 4 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 5 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 6 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 7 What beach to choose?!?!
- 8 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 9 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 10 Business class on JAL
- 11 Private guides & drivers in China
- 12 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 13 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 14 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 15 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 16 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 17 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 18 Traffic in Hanoi
- 19 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 20 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 21 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 22 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 23 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 24 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 25 India group or private tour?