Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 2 First time to SEA
- 3 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 4 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 5 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Hakone station confusion
- 8 Seoul Searching Questions
- 9 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 10 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 11 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 13 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 14 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 15 Japanese art
- 16 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 17 Backstreet Academy
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 Visa on Arrival
- 20 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 21 Cebu where to stay
- 22 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 23 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 24 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 25 Traveling to SE Asia