Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 6 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 7 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 8 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 9 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 10 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 11 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 12 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 13 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 14 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 15 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 16 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 17 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 A great trip in India
- 20 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 21 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 22 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 23 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 24 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 25 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand