Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Travel during China national week?
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 7 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 10 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 11 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 12 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 13 Favorite travel apps?
- 14 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 17 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 18 Foreign currency
- 19 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 20 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 21 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 22 Honeymoon In sept
- 23 Vietnam October 2014
- 24 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 25 Indonesian visa update