Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 3 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 6 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 7 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 8 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 9 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 10 beaches in Thailand
- 11 Krabi island tours
- 12 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 15 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 16 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 17 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 18 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 19 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 20 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 21 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 22 Kyushu rail pass
- 23 6 full days in Yagoon
- 24 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 25 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids