Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 2 Bali airport transportation
- 3 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 5 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 8 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 9 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 10 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 11 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 12 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 17 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 18 Is this crazy?
- 19 Dollar traveller cheques
- 20 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 23 Hoi An in December?
- 24 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 25 Halong Bay cruise