Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 5 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 6 My First India Trip
- 7 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 8 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 9 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 10 Kyushu in late September
- 11 Castle & King tour questions
- 12 5 days Japan
- 13 Bicycle riding required?
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 16 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 17 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 18 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 19 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 20 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 21 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 22 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 23 JAPANiCAN.com
- 24 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning