Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 2 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 3 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 4 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 5 Help needed
- 6 Going to Thailand!
- 7 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 8 Two questions about Thailand
- 9 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 10 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 11 Bali - January 2015
- 12 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 13 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 14 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 15 Stop-over in Seoul
- 16 2 week Japan itinerary
- 17 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 18 Visa Cambodia
- 19 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 20 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 23 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 24 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 25 meeting at beijing airport