Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 6 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 9 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall