Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 2 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 3 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 4 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 8 Totally unprepared
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 11 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 12 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 13 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 14 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 15 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 16 An island paradise?
- 17 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 20 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 21 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 22 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 23 Rental Car Bali
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Kintamani Tour