Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gurgaon, the business hub of Haryana is also a tourist destination
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 4 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 5 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 8 Sihanoukville - is it possible to rent a small hut?
- 9 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 10 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 11 Destination Bangkok, again
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 N. India itinerary feedback
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 16 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 17 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 18 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 19 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 22 Bali or Fiji
- 23 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 24 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions