Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 Visa for Burma/Myanmar
- 4 Footing on Druk Trek in Bhutan?
- 5 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 6 Krabi? Phuket? Phi Phi?
- 7 Itinerary for 12 days in Burma- help decide
- 8 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 9 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 10 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 11 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 12 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 13 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 16 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Eating in India
- 19 Trekking in India
- 20 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 21 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 22 Sri Lanka plan
- 23 Vietnam - September 2015
- 24 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 25 Beijing tours -- worth it?