Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 3 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 4 Becoming a “Leftover Women”
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Are you looking for hill resort in Ooty?
- 7 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 8 Most popular show of Shanghai ERA
- 9 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 10 Takayama ideas in April?
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 16 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 17 Osaka shopping
- 18 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 19 Penang
- 20 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 21 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 22 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 25 Sri Lanka February 15'