Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 Visa on Arrival
- 6 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 9 Cebu where to stay
- 10 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 11 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 14 Traveling to SE Asia
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &