Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Mongolia tour or independently
- 3 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 4 Three days in Bangkok
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 7 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 8 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 9 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 12 Photos from India!
- 13 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 16 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 17 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 18 Myanmar River Cruises
- 19 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 20 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 21 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 22 How to handle cash in Japan
- 23 Great Wall hike
- 24 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 25 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer