Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Incheon Transit Tours
- 2 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 3 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 4 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 5 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 6 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 7 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 10 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 11 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 12 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 13 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 14 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 15 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 16 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 17 Burma or Laos.
- 18 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 19 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 20 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 23 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 24 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 25 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August