Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to Sri Lanka
- 2 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 3 Discovering Paradise: fly to Sri Lanka
- 4 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 5 Rerouting My Itinerary/April 2016
- 6 1 week rental in Kyoto (machiya / apartment)
- 7 Sri Lanka 4 week itinerary check please
- 8 Is Dalat worth a visit?
- 9 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 10 Thailand and ? 4 weeks summer 2016
- 11 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 13 One month in Java and Bali
- 14 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 15 Last Minute Advice for my First Visit to Japan
- 16 Langkawi
- 17 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 18 Last Minute 3 week Japan Trip *HELP!*
- 19 Safety of KKH
- 20 SE Asia Mid October
- 21 Honeymoon - Advice Needed
- 22 Visa Service Referral Needed
- 23 Road trip to Rajasthan
- 24 "Ishaani" and "Ranvir" return from 2 weeks in Uzbekistan
- 25 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest