Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 3 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 6 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 7 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 8 vietnam and laos
- 9 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 10 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 11 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 14 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 18 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 19 Connaught Place
- 20 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 21 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do