Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luminesque
- 2 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 3 9 days in Bali
- 4 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 5 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 6 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 7 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 8 Italy from an Asian base
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 11 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 12 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 13 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 14 Activation of JR Pass
- 15 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 16 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 17 My new 10 year china visa
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 20 Layover in Hong Kong
- 21 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 22 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 23 2 weeks in Java
- 24 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 25 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options