Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 2 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 3 Bali - January 2015
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 6 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 9 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 10 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 11 Bali in begging of July
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 14 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 15 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 16 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 17 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Places to visit in India in October
- 20 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 21 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 22 china
- 23 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 24 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 25 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand