Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 5 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 6 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 12 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 13 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 14 Japan Itinerary for May
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 18 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 21 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 South Korea 5 days
- 24 Japan -OAT tour
- 25 Questions on Places to See in Burma