Myself (20yrs) and my sister (23yrs) are planning our first backpacking trip and are in serious need of some tips, guidance and ideas from some more experienced travellers!!
We are planning to leave the UK and head to Thailand March 2014. We have already seen an organised tour that we would like to do for our first week that has been recommended by friends but would like some suggestions of other things to see and do for our second/third week. Would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on travelling around whilst there and any things we need to consider to keep us safe whilst there!
After this we will head to Hong Kong for a week to stay with family on their but suggestions of things to so here will be again, very appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
(VERY) novice traveller x
First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 6 Travel during China national week?
- 7 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 8 Phuket
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 11 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 12 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 13 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 14 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 17 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 20 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 21 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 22 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 23 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 24 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 25 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?