I am planning a trip to Japan and was wondering how I should go about allocating my time in the country/region over 14 nights.
I am considering the following:
6 nights-Tokyo ( I would like to visit Nikko as well as Kamakura )
4 nights- Kansai Base ( i.e. Kyoto, Nara and what not )
4 nights- ?
Part of me is tempted to take things to Shanghai in my remaining 4 nights as all other major Asian cities are quite a jaunt and Beijing/Xi’An apparently requires more than 4 nights. That being said, reviews of Shanghai seem to be less than stellar and i want to really get a grasp on Japan.
Any help regarding night allocation/places to visit would be fantastic. I want to emphasize that i’m certainly more of a cultural/social/culinary traveller than a historical one, however, i think all realms are rather incremental. i.e. the prospect of massaging a cow in Kobe is the kind of odd ball activity I would prefer to seeing another Japanese castle haha.
Shanghai / Sapporo / Kyushu / Hiroshima / Okinawa? Any advice on where to go/what to do?
Sorry for this rant of a post and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthguidenow.com/vderma/
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 릴게임야마토 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 5 백격온라인게임 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 6 알라딘릴게임 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 7 시즌온라인릴게임 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 8 시톰릴게임 ◐☆주_소= pts11.컴 ◐☆
- 9 피망포커 ◎♧홈 피 = pts11.컴 ◎♧
- 10 세븐포커바둑이 ☞◇접 속 : pts11.컴 ☞◇
- 11 온라인포커 ▣☆접 속 : pts11.컴 ▣☆
- 12 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 13 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 17 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 18 Kerala trip
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 E Visa for India?
- 21 1-2 months South East Asia
- 22 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 23 Help - India.
- 24 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 25 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu