So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 2 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 3 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 10 Hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 12 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 13 Business class on JAL
- 14 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 15 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 16 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 17 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 18 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 19 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 20 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Private guides & drivers in China
- 23 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 24 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?