So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Southern India here we come
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Thai Airline
- 5 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 6 Seoul Searching Questions
- 7 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 2 months in Indonesia
- 10 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 11 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 12 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 13 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 14 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 15 I miss Mongolia
- 16 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 17 Visa on Arrival
- 18 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 19 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 21 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 22 Japanese art
- 23 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 24 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Which website to check train availability & cost