So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 5 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 6 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 Foreign currency
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 11 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 12 Favorite travel apps?
- 13 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 14 Honeymoon In sept
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 18 Indonesian visa update
- 19 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 20 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 21 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 22 where can i find replica handbags
- 23 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 24 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?