So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 3 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 6 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 9 India, What Can I Say!
- 10 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 17 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 18 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 23 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 24 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam