So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 water villages, shanghai
- 2 Japan - spending money?
- 3 language problem in japan
- 4 two free days in Beijing
- 5 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 6 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 9 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 10 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 11 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 14 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 15 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 16 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 19 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 20 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 21 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 22 1st Trip to Bali
- 23 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 24 Japan night bus
- 25 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!