So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
- 1 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions