So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary feedback please
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 5 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 6 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 7 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 8 Tips in Myanmar
- 9 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 10 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 Being customs
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 16 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 17 myanmar
- 18 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017