So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 3 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 7 Currency in South Korea
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 India - 2 Days only
- 10 Places to visit in India in October
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 14 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 15 Driver in South India
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 6 full days in Yagoon
- 19 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 20 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 21 Amphawa Floating Market
- 22 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 23 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 24 Krabi island tours
- 25 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?