So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 2 @(1800.841.6436 )@$
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )
- 4 Phuket Airport Transportation
- 5 Phuket airport to Kata
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 4.5 days in Singapore
- 8 http://naturalsmaleenhancement.com/dansmoke/
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 9 days in Bali
- 11 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 12 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 13 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 14 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 15 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 16 Italy from an Asian base
- 17 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 18 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 19 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 20 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 21 Activation of JR Pass
- 22 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 My new 10 year china visa
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!