So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Help
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 4 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 5 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 6 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 7 which street food tour in Hanoi?
- 8 Hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Trip out from Bangkok to Laos, Cambodia or ?
- 10 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 11 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 12 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 13 Khao Lak
- 14 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 15 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 16 trekking in SE Asia
- 17 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 18 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 19 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 20 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 22 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 23 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 24 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 25 Gang rape in India. Again.