So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Incheon Transit Tours
- 4 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 12 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 15 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 25 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)