So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 2 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 3 Rate Packers in Delhi by http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/exoslim/
- 5 Type of clothes to take to Delhi, India
- 6 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 fdgdfgfdgdgfddgfdg
- 8 List of Top Packers and Movers in Hyderabad
- 9 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 10 Top 4 Packers and Movers Mumbai @
- 11 Crackers with cheese with it; just two o
- 12 Tell Me A Good Place To Stay In Darjeeling?
- 13 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 14 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 15 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 16 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 17 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 18 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 19 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 20 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 21 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 22 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 23 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 24 A great trip in India
- 25 Back to Bangkok this month!