So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 2 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 3 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 4 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 5 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 6 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 7 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 8 Malaysian honeymoon
- 9 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 10 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 11 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 12 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 13 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 14 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 India - 2 Days only
- 17 China with Collette Tours
- 18 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 22 Beach selection in Thailand
- 23 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 24 Burma river cruise
- 25 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.