So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 2 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 3 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 4 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 5 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 6 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 7 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 8 New Delhi - What to see?
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 11 Travel in Kyushu.
- 12 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 13 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 14 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 15 3 weeks itinerary China
- 16 Bicycle riding required?
- 17 Castle & King tour questions
- 18 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 22 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 23 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015
- 24 Private guides in Japan
- 25 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China