So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
First(!) trip to India
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel during China national week?
- 2 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 5 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 9 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 10 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 11 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 12 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 15 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 16 India, What Can I Say!
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 19 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 20 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 21 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 22 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 23 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 24 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 25 Angkor - when to go?