So I am having fun with this-it will probably start in mid September (we cannot leave earlier)
and we would like to take advantage of the Oberoi package which ends September 30
Probably we will go for about 3 weeks
Whether we fly into Mumbai or New Delhi, the arrival is around 11:00pm-
Not sure yet whether to fly into Mumbai and leave from ND or do ND round trip
That is my question
In any case, to maximize the package. the next stop will be Udaipur, and then on to......Jodpur-Jaipur.-.Agra...............Varanasi (the.......means that we are on the road with some overnights in between)............... finally .end in New Delhi
Should we forget Mumbai (is it worth doing), and do the round trip. so that after Varansi we will have a few extra days at the end to maybe do 4 days in the mountains or something else?
The flight home leaves at midnight from ND
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 2 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 7 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 8 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 9 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 10 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 11 Rental Car Bali
- 12 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 13 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 14 Kintamani Tour
- 15 Some notes about South Korea
- 16 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 17 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 18 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 19 Totally unprepared
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 22 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 23 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 24 passport visa ques.
- 25 Looking for Serviced apt.