I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 2 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 5 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018