I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 My visit to Vietnam
- 8 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 9 Nepal
- 10 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 11 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 12 My visit to Thailand
- 13 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 14 Gutted!
- 15 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 16 5 weeks in Japan
- 17 My visit to Lao
- 18 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 19 Family Trip to Japan
- 20 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 21 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 24 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 25 New Member