I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
First trip to Hong Kong (3.5 days), half day in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 2 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 6 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Travel during China national week?
- 9 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Bali or Fiji
- 14 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?