I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 2 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 3 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 23 Planning third trip to Japan
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai