I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
First trip to Hong Kong (3.5 days), half day in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 2 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 China in 12 Days
- 5 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 6 language problem in japan
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 9 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 10 two free days in Beijing
- 11 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 12 April in Bangkok, again!
- 13 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 14 Japan - spending money?
- 15 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 16 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 17 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 18 1st Trip to Bali
- 19 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 20 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 21 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 22 water villages, shanghai
- 23 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 24 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 25 Private Guide in Chiang Mai