I'm traveling to Hong Kong next month on holiday. I'll be there for 3 and a half days. I've booked a hotel right next to Jordon station on Nathan Rd. I would really appreciate your insights on these:
1. I realize, August is not the best month to visit HK. Just how bad will the rains be? Does it rain day long during that time generally or just short bursts. Will it ruin Disneyland, ocean park trips
2. I'm a vegitarian. Any good Indian restaurants on Nathan Rd?
3. I'm planning one day each for Disneyland and Ocean park. Is it possible to cram Shenzhen in one day? I'm traveling alone. How to go about the Chinese visa (I'm Indian)?
4. On my way back, I have a 7 hr stop over in singapore. I've heard about the free 2 hr guided tour offered by Singapore airlines/changi airport. Couple of queries here- is this tour only for singapore airlines passengers or anybody in transit. Also, would I require a Singapore visa for this tour?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Kerala trip
- 4 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 5 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 6 E Visa for India?
- 7 1-2 months South East Asia
- 8 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 9 Help - India.
- 10 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 13 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 14 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 15 Side trips from Taipei
- 16 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 17 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 18 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 19 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 20 Thailand Advice Please
- 21 The Indian money crunch.
- 22 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017