We are planning our first trip to China about this time next year.
We will have between 3-4 weeks here.
Here is what we have planned so far...
Fly into Bejiing
Great Wall of china
Then go to Shanxxi (Xian)
Then to Zhangjiajie
Tianmen Mountain (Hole in the mountain)
Should we add anything else in? Not sure what else there is around those regions. We love landscapes/nature and old historical buildings.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 4 Spring in Armenia
- 5 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 6 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 a month in india
- 9 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 10 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 11 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 12 changing left over currency
- 13 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 14 Alternative to Koyasan
- 15 Itinerary feedback please
- 16 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 17 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 18 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 19 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 20 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing