We are planning our first trip to China about this time next year.
We will have between 3-4 weeks here.
Here is what we have planned so far...
Fly into Bejiing
Great Wall of china
Then go to Shanxxi (Xian)
Then to Zhangjiajie
Tianmen Mountain (Hole in the mountain)
Should we add anything else in? Not sure what else there is around those regions. We love landscapes/nature and old historical buildings.
Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand