My wife and i are leaving for Burma on sept 16th. The tour is with Friendly Planet. We are so excited and can't wait too depart! We are asking anyone who has taken a trip to Burma with a tour company to advise us on any do's or dont's that could effect the outcome of the trip! Thanks, G. Gray
first trip to burma
- 1 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 2 My latest experience in Thailand
- 3 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 4 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 5 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 6 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 7 Train Fares in Japan
- 8 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 9 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 10 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 11 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival