Me and my friend (both females, in our 20's) are planning our first trip to Asia. We have 12 nights - we have bought our round trip flight from Ho Chi Minh, but desperately need help planning this trip!
We're thinking the following cities in this order - can you please help recommend hotels, restaurants, methods of transportation, any must see/do
Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Land in Ho Chi Minh
Nha Trang - 2 night
Hoi An - 2 nights (My son, bike tour, and a cooking class)
Da Nang - 1 night
Hue - 2 nights
Ninh Binh - 1 night
Hanoi - 1 night
Halong Bay - 1 night
Ho Chi Minh - 2 nights (mekong delta)
Your fellow traveller
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 3 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 4 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Impressions of India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Tokyo hotel help
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 13 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 14 How much Yen?
- 15 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 16 South Korea for Chuseok
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 19 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 20 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 23 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 24 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 25 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia