Me and my friend (both females, in our 20's) are planning our first trip to Asia. We have 12 nights - we have bought our round trip flight from Ho Chi Minh, but desperately need help planning this trip!
We're thinking the following cities in this order - can you please help recommend hotels, restaurants, methods of transportation, any must see/do
Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated!
Land in Ho Chi Minh
Nha Trang - 2 night
Hoi An - 2 nights (My son, bike tour, and a cooking class)
Da Nang - 1 night
Hue - 2 nights
Ninh Binh - 1 night
Hanoi - 1 night
Halong Bay - 1 night
Ho Chi Minh - 2 nights (mekong delta)
Your fellow traveller
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 3 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 4 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 5 India help needed
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary