I'm planning my first trip to India late October/early November 2014. I have 12 days, including travel to/from San Diego/New Delhi, and a 3 day conference in Delhi. That leaves me about another 6-7 days to explore beyond Delhi, either before or after the conference. I'm looking for an itenerary for those 6-7 days. Thank you in advance.
First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 2 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 3 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 4 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 5 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 Osaka shopping
- 10 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 11 Penang
- 12 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 13 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 14 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 19 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 20 Takayama ideas in April?
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul