This is my first visit to Singapore. I'll be there approximately 7 days/6nights. Could you all please answer a couple of questions:
1). Is this enough time to visit the country in detail?
2). Any 4-5 star hotel recommendations. I am travelling with a 5 year old and my 2 parents in their early 60s.
3). Would you advise renting a car or hiring a taxi for my stay. Could you recommend some taxi companys which I could hire for the 7 days (rates if possible).
4). Is shopping in Singapore a lot cheaper than in California, USA. I am interested in electronics and clothing.
5). I would also like to do some Indian shopping, i.e. indian jewellery (gold), and clothes (Saris, wedding clothes and other indian fabrics). Will I find these items in Little India and will the prices be reasonable (cheaper/ better quality) in comparision to California. I realize that India would be the cheapest to shop for Indian items, but will singapore be cheaper than the USA.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지 ▣☆접 속 : pts14.컴 ▣☆
- 2 온라인릴 ▣접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 3 CNX late arrival?
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 9 Help - India take 2
- 10 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 18 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 21 Phenom Penh
- 22 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 23 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 One day in Saigon