This is my first visit to Singapore. I'll be there approximately 7 days/6nights. Could you all please answer a couple of questions:
1). Is this enough time to visit the country in detail?
2). Any 4-5 star hotel recommendations. I am travelling with a 5 year old and my 2 parents in their early 60s.
3). Would you advise renting a car or hiring a taxi for my stay. Could you recommend some taxi companys which I could hire for the 7 days (rates if possible).
4). Is shopping in Singapore a lot cheaper than in California, USA. I am interested in electronics and clothing.
5). I would also like to do some Indian shopping, i.e. indian jewellery (gold), and clothes (Saris, wedding clothes and other indian fabrics). Will I find these items in Little India and will the prices be reasonable (cheaper/ better quality) in comparision to California. I realize that India would be the cheapest to shop for Indian items, but will singapore be cheaper than the USA.
First time Visit to Singapore 8/21-8/27
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 7 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 14 Indian Visa
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 19 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"