My husband and I have decided to visit Japan in November of 2015. This will be our first time visiting Japan. Over the past few months I have been doing extensive research on Japan, mainly using Japan Guide, Trip Advisor, and Fodor. This is my first time posting, and I would love for someone to look over my itinerary and specific questions. Is there anything I am missing or some must-sees that I have not added to my itinerary? Thank you!!
Day 1: Travel
Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo Narita Airport
- Which area of Tokoyo is most convenient to stay in?
- Any hotel reccomendations?
Day 3: Tokyo
- Tsukiji Market, Imperial Palace, Kabukiza Theater, Asakusa, Akihabara
Day 4: Tokyo
- Harajuku, Shinjuku, Omoide Yokocho, Shibuya
Day 5: Tokyo - Day trip to Nikko
- What is the quickest way to get to Nikko?
- Looking into the 7 JR Pass or the Kanto Area Pass, is Nikko covered with these passes?
- I want to visit Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Waterfall, will I have time to do this in a day trip?
Day 6: Mt Fuji - Stay overnight in Ryokan near Lake Kawaguchiko
Day 7: Kyoto - arrive in the late afternoon
- Staying in a capsule hotel this night for the unique experience
- Any reccomendations of what to do this afternoon?
Day 8: Kyoto (Higashiyama)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Sannen-zaka and Ninen-zaka Preserved Streets
- Gion Corner Show in the evening
- Staying at Hotel Mume for 3 nights
Day 9: Kyoto (Arashiyama Area)
- Monkey Park, Tenryuji, Bamboo Forrest, Jojakkoji, Gioji, Otagi Nenbutsuji
Day 10: Kyoto - Day trip to Nara
- Visit Fushimi Inari Shrine on the way
Day 11: Mt Koya
Day 12: Depart from Kansai Airport in Osaka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVAST@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 4 India help needed
- 5 Place to stay Hue
- 6 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 9 Go to Pai or not?
- 10 Ko Kraden hotels
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 14 Hoi Ann hotel
- 15 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 18 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 19 Trekking outside Sapa
- 20 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 21 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review