My husband and I have decided to visit Japan in November of 2015. This will be our first time visiting Japan. Over the past few months I have been doing extensive research on Japan, mainly using Japan Guide, Trip Advisor, and Fodor. This is my first time posting, and I would love for someone to look over my itinerary and specific questions. Is there anything I am missing or some must-sees that I have not added to my itinerary? Thank you!!
Day 1: Travel
Day 2: Arrive in Tokyo Narita Airport
- Which area of Tokoyo is most convenient to stay in?
- Any hotel reccomendations?
Day 3: Tokyo
- Tsukiji Market, Imperial Palace, Kabukiza Theater, Asakusa, Akihabara
Day 4: Tokyo
- Harajuku, Shinjuku, Omoide Yokocho, Shibuya
Day 5: Tokyo - Day trip to Nikko
- What is the quickest way to get to Nikko?
- Looking into the 7 JR Pass or the Kanto Area Pass, is Nikko covered with these passes?
- I want to visit Lake Chuzenji and Kegon Waterfall, will I have time to do this in a day trip?
Day 6: Mt Fuji - Stay overnight in Ryokan near Lake Kawaguchiko
Day 7: Kyoto - arrive in the late afternoon
- Staying in a capsule hotel this night for the unique experience
- Any reccomendations of what to do this afternoon?
Day 8: Kyoto (Higashiyama)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Sannen-zaka and Ninen-zaka Preserved Streets
- Gion Corner Show in the evening
- Staying at Hotel Mume for 3 nights
Day 9: Kyoto (Arashiyama Area)
- Monkey Park, Tenryuji, Bamboo Forrest, Jojakkoji, Gioji, Otagi Nenbutsuji
Day 10: Kyoto - Day trip to Nara
- Visit Fushimi Inari Shrine on the way
Day 11: Mt Koya
Day 12: Depart from Kansai Airport in Osaka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre24/7
- 2 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Logistics and Transportation
- 5 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review