Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation support HP Tec*h
- 2 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 3 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 7 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 10 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 11 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Thailand
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 15 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 16 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 17 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 18 Hotel in Hanoi
- 19 India help needed
- 20 Beach hotel Thailand
- 21 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 22 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 23 Sim cards and adaptors
- 24 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 25 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia