Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 3 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 4 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 7 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 11 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 15 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 16 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 17 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 18 Pearls in Beijing and MORE!
- 19 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 20 Bali in March for 5 nights?
- 21 Varanasi : Advice needed on how best to see the evening Aarti
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 Armenia: A Wild Thyme
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Bombs in Thailand