Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 2 Trekking in Nepal Information
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Chengdu and Beijing
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 8 Southern India here we come
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 11 2 months in Indonesia
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 a year in burma
- 14 First time to SEA
- 15 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 16 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 17 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Seoul Searching Questions
- 20 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 21 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 22 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 23 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 24 I miss Mongolia
- 25 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation