Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 5 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug