Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 3 Tokyo daytrip
- 4 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 5 Japan GTG, early April
- 6 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 7 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 8 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 9 Trip Report : China
- 10 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 11 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 14 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 18 Bali - What to do?
- 19 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 22 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 23 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 24 Taiwan confusion..
- 25 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?