Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 WEBROOT@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Sri Lanka in December
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 7 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 10 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 11 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 12 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 13 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 14 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 15 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 16 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 17 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Hong Kong
- 19 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 20 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 25 Budget Servied Apt