Just joined the forum and was hoping to gain from the experience of other more seasoned travellers, with regards to my first trip to Thailand.
I'm planning to come from the UK to Bangkok in the last week of September for 7 nights, where I'm hoping to do the full 'tourist thing', as I'm told it's a great city to visit.
Is this a good time of year to visit?
Any recommendations for good hotels, as I want to have good transport links nearby for touring the city?
Finally, as a man travelling on my own in Bangkok, am I likely to get hassled a lot?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproductsreview.net/surprize-boxx-hair-serum/
- 2 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 5 Sri Lanka in December
- 6 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 january 31 in colombo
- 9 Serendipity Srilanka
- 10 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 11 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 12 Traffic and Police in India
- 13 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 14 New Years in Japan
- 15 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 16 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 17 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 18 3 weeks in Japan
- 19 A first time for everything in Japan
- 20 India Tour Companies
- 21 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 22 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 23 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 24 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 25 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand