I leave next week for 9 days in Japan (I know, I wish it could be longer) and have a few last minute questions.
-My boyfriend and I have already bought our JR passes that are good for 7 days. Leaving out of Tokyo's Shinjuku station, which line(s) would get us to Mt. Fuji?
-We've booked a hotel in Osaka for 2 days and plan on going to Harry Potter World while there; any advice on what kind of park tickets to buy? I know we only need 1-day tickets, but there're options for 5 or 7 ride fast passes-- should we buy those instead? We both love going on all types of rides.
-This one might seem a little random: we both plan on getting a small/medium tattoo to mark this trip while we're there, but I'm at a loss of where to look for reputable tattoo shops in Tokyo (English speaking would be a HUGE plus as together we only speak conversational Japanese).
-I'd like to buy a pair of noise-cancelling headphones for the plane ride (2hrs and then 12hrs straight for us) but I can't decide on what kind to go with. $300 is my max, and I prefer over the ear to anything else. Wireless or not wireless, doesn't much matter to me. I have a couple more long distance flights this year and want a solid pair. Bose quiet comfort Q25 and Beats Studio Wireless keep popping up at the top of my list.
Thanks for any and all comments. I tried to be as specific as possible with the questions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feb 3- Feb 11, 2017 Itinerary help please
- 2 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 3 50th Anniversary trip
- 4 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 5 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 6 SE Asia in December/January
- 7 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 8 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 12 14 days in Myanmar
- 13 Harbin in mid March
- 14 Changing planes at Dubai
- 15 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 16 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 17 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 18 Indian Food Series
- 19 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 20 "necessities" for India
- 21 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 22 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 25 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?