My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Number Of Strategies For Girl'S Health And Beauty cellvia
- 2 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 3 Advice for a newbie!
- 4 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 5 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 6 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 10 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 11 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 12 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 13 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 14 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 15 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 17 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 18 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 19 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 20 Hanoi Hotel
- 21 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 22 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 23 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo