My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 2 Inside north vietnam
- 3 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 4 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 5 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 6 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 16 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 17 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary