My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 2 help with itinerary!
- 3 Christmas Time in India
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 6 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 7 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 8 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 11 Myanmar podcast
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 15 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 16 Burma with a toddler
- 17 Having doubts with China
- 18 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 19 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 20 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....
- 21 Bali wedding in villa
- 22 beaches in Thailand
- 23 The world's biggest cave in Vietnam?
- 24 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 25 Escorted Tour of Vietnam