My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 2 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Mongolia tour or independently
- 5 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 6 Three days in Bangkok
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 9 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 10 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 11 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 14 Photos from India!
- 15 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 20 Myanmar River Cruises
- 21 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 22 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 How to handle cash in Japan
- 25 Great Wall hike