My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 6 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 7 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 8 Need a guide in Burma?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 13 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 18 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 19 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 22 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 23 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 24 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 25 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)