My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 3 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 4 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 5 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 6 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 7 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 8 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 9 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 10 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 11 First time to srilanka
- 12 where can i find replica handbags
- 13 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 14 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 15 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 16 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 17 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 18 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 19 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 20 Nepal
- 21 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 22 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 23 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 24 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 25 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??