My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 meeting at beijing airport
- 2 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 3 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 4 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 5 One week in Tokyo
- 6 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 7 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 11 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 12 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 13 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 15 Hotel in Singapore
- 16 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 17 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 18 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 19 Bali - January 2015
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Visa Cambodia
- 22 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 23 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 24 Two questions about Thailand
- 25 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan