My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 4 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 5 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 8 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 9 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 hokkaido outskirts
- 12 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 13 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 14 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 15 July itinerary in Japan
- 16 India and Nepal 2014
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 19 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 20 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 21 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 22 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 23 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 24 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 25 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month