My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 4 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 7 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 8 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 9 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 10 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 11 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 12 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 13 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 14 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 15 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 16 Triple Room in Singapore
- 17 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 18 What I like about Mumbai
- 19 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 20 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 21 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 22 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo