My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 4 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 5 Weather in April
- 6 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 7 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 8 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 9 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 10 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives