My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 2 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 3 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 4 Asia Tour Companies
- 5 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 8 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 11 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 12 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 13 Angkor Wat guide
- 14 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 15 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 16 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 17 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 18 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 19 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 20 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 21 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 22 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 23 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 24 10 days in South Korea?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok