My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 2 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 3 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 4 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 5 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 6 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 7 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 8 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 9 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 10 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 11 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 12 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 13 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 14 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 15 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 16 Ao Nang-Phi Phi and Phi Phi-Phuket
- 17 RTP Spokesman: Tourists DO NOT Need To Carry Passports
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 20 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 23 What's the current India visa situation?
- 24 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!