My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 2 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 3 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 4 India - 2 Days only
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Malaysian honeymoon
- 7 China with Collette Tours
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 15 Beach selection in Thailand
- 16 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 19 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 My trip report from the Philippines
- 24 Exploring Thailand
- 25 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok