My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 4 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 5 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 6 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 7 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 8 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 9 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 10 Should I go to India?
- 11 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 12 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 N. India itinerary feedback
- 15 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 16 Phuket
- 17 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Travel during China national week?
- 25 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?