My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 5 Hakone station confusion
- 6 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 7 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 8 TOKYO tour guide
- 9 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 12 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 13 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 14 1 month in Thailand and??
- 15 Kimballs in Panama
- 16 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 17 Visa on Arrival
- 18 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 19 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 20 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 21 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 22 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 25 Ramayana Ballet