My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Sri Lanka plan
- 4 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 5 Vietnam - September 2015
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Cab service in jaipur | Tour and travels in jaipur
- 8 Sri Lanka: Itinerary set - need fine tuning help!
- 9 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 10 In 18 days from Hongkong via Siem Reap to Singapore (itinerary)
- 11 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 12 Beijing
- 13 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 14 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 15 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 16 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 17 Private guide and driver for India
- 18 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 19 Hong Kong - help please.
- 20 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 21 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 22 Eating in India
- 23 Trekking in India
- 24 Where best to stay in Penang
- 25 Hotel in Hanoi