My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 2 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 3 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 4 Rental Car Bali
- 5 Sulawesi
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Finding Bangkok hotels? Choose Dusit hotel
- 8 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 9 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Travelling to SEA
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 Made the Jump!
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 passport visa ques.
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Thoughts on this itinerary