My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 6 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 7 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 8 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 11 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 12 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 13 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 16 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 17 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 18 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report