My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOP THINGS TO DO IN BAGAN, MYANMAR
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 4 Chestnuts, Hokusai, Snow Monkeys: two day trip to Obuse & Shibu Onsen
- 5 SE Asia in December/January
- 6 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 7 My Topic TitleTravel Partner in Karimunjawa Islands
- 8 Osaka-Kyoto-Shiragawa-Tokyo
- 9 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 14 days in Myanmar
- 12 Harbin in mid March
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 15 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 16 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 17 Indian Food Series
- 18 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 19 "necessities" for India
- 20 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 21 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 24 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 25 Short trip to Myanmar