My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 http://acaiultralean-france.com/vitanoria/
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 6 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 10 Travel India solo
- 11 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 12 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 13 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 14 Being customs
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Tips in Myanmar
- 17 A beach of choice on Samui
- 18 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 22 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 23 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?