My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 how to use Alpha performance enhancer
- 2 Honeymoon Indonesia 10 days. Where?
- 3 Developing The Taste Musclebuilding Diet
- 4 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 5 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 6 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 7 Local Packers Movers Hyderabad
- 8 Local Packers and Movers Mumbai
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 10 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 11 Hydraulic tube fittings Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters | nexus
- 12 manaslu trekking Nepal in september
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-no2/
- 14 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 15 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 19 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 20 Confused how to organize Burma itinerary.
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 23 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 24 What seems to be my final itinerary
- 25 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)