My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Lodge in Borneo
- 2 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 3 3 days in Cambodia - Siem Reap
- 4 China and Japan help
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 7 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 8 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 11 5 days in Bali
- 12 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 17 Requesting Passport Number
- 18 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 19 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 20 Eating in India
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 Phu Quoc
- 23 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Help! India Visa question....