My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 2 japan itenirary help
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 11 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 14 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 15 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 16 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 17 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 18 Passport for Indonesia
- 19 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 20 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 Dollar traveller cheques
- 23 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 24 India help with where to go
- 25 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.