My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 8 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Which Putu in Bali????
- 11 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 12 Japan, japan
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 16 Hong Kong restaurants
- 17 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 18 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 19 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 20 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 21 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria