My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 5 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 6 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 12 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 13 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 14 Japan Itinerary for May
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 17 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 18 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 21 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 South Korea 5 days
- 24 Japan -OAT tour
- 25 Questions on Places to See in Burma