My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 2 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 3 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 6 Thailand mid-December
- 7 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 8 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 9 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 10 Indian visa
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 14 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 17 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 18 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 19 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 20 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 21 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 22 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 23 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 24 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 25 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?