My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 4 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 14 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 17 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 18 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 19 India and Nepal 2014
- 20 Independent female traveller
- 21 Tour company practices
- 22 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 23 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015