My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 6 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 6 full days in Yagoon
- 11 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 12 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 13 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts