My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 3 Visa for India
- 4 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 5 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 6 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 7 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 8 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 9 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 10 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 11 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 12 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 13 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 14 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 15 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 16 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 17 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 18 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 19 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 20 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 21 Buying jewelry in India
- 22 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 23 Chiang Mai
- 24 Phuket Weather
- 25 hanoi eats