My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
First Time Trip to Bali (Mid February - Mid March 2014)
- 1 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 escort service in Beijing?
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 6 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 7 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 8 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 17 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 20 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 21 Don't use World Expeditions
- 22 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 23 First time in Japan
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 Heyloo Hampi