My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 2 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 3 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 4 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 5 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 8 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 9 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 10 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 11 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 12 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 13 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 14 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 15 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 16 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 17 Northern India in June
- 18 Hakone Free Pass
- 19 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 20 OAT trip to India
- 21 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 22 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 23 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?