I have little experience of South East Asia and would really love some form of itinerary from experienced travellers like yourselves. I would like to visit Thailand (more Northern areas), Cambodia and Vietnam, maybe Nepal I have approximately 2 months. Where is the best place to start. I'm looking for cultural experiences, temples and beautiful coastlines as well as Interesting food. Any advice on a start, a middle and an end would be much appreciated.
First time Traveller to South East Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 2 Travel to Golden triangle for Unforgettable Holidaying Experience
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 Proposal for extending Russia visa to Vietnam
- 5 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 6 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 7 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 8 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 9 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 China - Personal recommendations
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 13 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 14 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 15 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 16 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 17 Burma river cruise
- 18 china
- 19 Driving in Laos
- 20 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 21 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 22 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 23 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 24 Translation Help: Marathi
- 25 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES