I have little experience of South East Asia and would really love some form of itinerary from experienced travellers like yourselves. I would like to visit Thailand (more Northern areas), Cambodia and Vietnam, maybe Nepal I have approximately 2 months. Where is the best place to start. I'm looking for cultural experiences, temples and beautiful coastlines as well as Interesting food. Any advice on a start, a middle and an end would be much appreciated.
First time Traveller to South East Asia
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan: best time to go?
- 2 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 3 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 9 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Visit To Goa
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 16 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 17 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 18 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 19 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 20 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 21 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 22 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application