I have little experience of South East Asia and would really love some form of itinerary from experienced travellers like yourselves. I would like to visit Thailand (more Northern areas), Cambodia and Vietnam, maybe Nepal I have approximately 2 months. Where is the best place to start. I'm looking for cultural experiences, temples and beautiful coastlines as well as Interesting food. Any advice on a start, a middle and an end would be much appreciated.
First time Traveller to South East Asia
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 2 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 3 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 4 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 5 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 8 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 11 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 12 Which Putu in Bali????
- 13 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 14 Japan, japan
- 15 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 16 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 17 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 18 Hong Kong restaurants
- 19 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 20 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 21 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 22 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 23 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 24 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 25 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.