I am considering travelling to Papa New Guiena and possibly new zealand and australia. Any advice about what to do or what not to do would be great. first time traveller with £2000 to spend.
first time travel to papa new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kashmir first week of June onwards, a few concerns
- 2 Planning trip to India, have a couple of questions
- 3 Planning for Nov/Dec trip to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, LP, Hanoi via HK
- 4 Bali , camboidia, Laos itinerary - please tweak
- 5 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 6 Asia Tour Companies
- 7 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 8 thai air Discovery pass question
- 9 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 12 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 13 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 14 Angkor Wat guide
- 15 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 16 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 17 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 18 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 19 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 20 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 21 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 22 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 23 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 24 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 25 10 days in South Korea?