I am considering travelling to Papa New Guiena and possibly new zealand and australia. Any advice about what to do or what not to do would be great. first time traveller with £2000 to spend.
first time travel to papa new guinea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Connaught Place
- 3 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 4 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 5 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 10 My SEA trip - photos update
- 11 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 12 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 13 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 14 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 15 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 16 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 17 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 22 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 25 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food