My husband and I are going to Japan for the first time in June. We have already booked our airfare and some hotels but need help finalizing our itinerary. We are interested in spending time in Tokyo and Kyoto as well as one night in a ryokan somewhere quieter. We love exploring new places, outdoor activities and food. Here is what we have in mind so far:
Arrive NRT Thursday June 6 @ 9 PM. Spend 5 nights in Tokyo, with possible day trips.
June 6- Tokyo
June 11-Hakone (at ryokan)
I'm looking for suggestions for day trips from Toyko as well as where to spend the last three nights of our trip. Is Hakone an appropriate place to have ryokan experience? Or do you have any different suggestions? We fly back to New York from NRT at 5 PM on Wednesday June 19. Is it necessary/advisable to spend Tuesday night June 18 back in Tokyo? Any other feedback/suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 크라운카지노✡☮ ═▶♞ PPY827.CoM ♞◀═✡☮ 크라운카지노
- 2 Best Hotels in Agra, India
- 3 Woodblock prints in Tokyo
- 4 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 5 Travel to India in May?
- 6 READ MORE== http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/testorx/
- 7 Bus service in Nepal
- 8 9 days in Bali
- 9 4.5 days in Singapore
- 10 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 11 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 12 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 13 Italy from an Asian base
- 14 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 15 Advice for a newbie!
- 16 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 17 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 18 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 19 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 20 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 21 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 22 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 23 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 24 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 25 Activation of JR Pass